Staff and Governors
The Leadership Team is made up of the Headteacher, two Deputy Headteachers, four Assistant Headteachers and the Director of Finance.
Click here for the full Staff List.
Why do we have Governors?
Governance is a key part of a successful school. Every governing board has the following three core functions:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the organisation and its students, and the effective and efficient performance management of staff; and
- Overseeing the financial performance of the organisation and making sure its money is well spent.
Boards must be ambitious for all children and young people and infused with a passion for education and a commitment to continuous school improvement that enables the best possible outcomes. Governance must be grounded in reality as defined by both high-quality objective data and a full understanding of the views and needs of students, staff, parents, carers and local communities.
Effective governance is based on six key features:
- Strategic leadership that sets and champions vision, ethos and strategy.
- Accountability that drives up educational standards and financial performance.
- People with the right skills, experience, qualities and capacity.
- Structures that reinforce clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Compliance with statutory and contractual requirements.
- Evaluation to monitor and improve the quality and impact of governance.
QEHS Governing Body
Click here for details of Governors' Committee Membership 2021-2022.
The governing body at QEHS has a number of full Governors who are supported by Student Governors and the school's Leadership Team. A full breakdown is shown below:
|Composition of the Governing Body||Numbers|
|Local Authority Governor||1|
How to contact the Governors
If you would like to give Governors feedback about the strategic running of the school, please contact the Governors' Clerk on: Clerktogovernors@qehs.lincs.sch.uk.
Please note: Governors do not involve themselves in day-to-day issues as these are dealt with by the Headteacher and/or Leadership Team.